How to clear keyboard buffer?
Author Message
 How to clear keyboard buffer?

hi,

My application is allowed the user press key to do some command. The user
always press twice(as the PPC is a bit slow response). I want to clear the
keyboard buffer after the user press first time. How can do it in eVB?

Kelvin

---

Tue, 10 May 2005 10:13:11 GMT

1. How do I clear keyboard buffer in VB 5.0

2. How to clear keyboard buffer ?

3. How can I Clear Keyboard Buffer From a VB Application?

4. How can I Clear Keyboard Buffer From a VB Application?

5. How can I Clear Keyboard Buffer From a VB Application?

6. HOW do I clear the Keyboard Buffer???

7. Clearing the keyboard buffer

8. clearing the keyboard buffer

9. How do you clear the keyboard buffer?

10. Does Internet Explorer Clear the Keyboard Buffer?

11. Mouse/keyboard buffer clear ...possible ?

12. Clear the keyboard type-ahead buffer in VB