new deVBuzz article - An overview of SQL Replication options
Author Message
 new deVBuzz article - An overview of SQL Replication options

Hi all,

New article on deVBuzz, by Jarick Rager and John Burdett of CTS:
"SQL Server allows a myriad of options to establish replication and each
is discussed in the SQL Server CE Books Online. The problem is
determining where to find information suitable for a particular
situation. This article describes some of the searches we made and some
of the successes we found in building a replication architecture for a
common business problem."

http://www.*-*-*.com/

--
Regards
Derek Mitchell

eVB Tutorials:
 - http://www.*-*-*.com/
eVB Forums:
 - http://www.*-*-*.com/
eVB Code Snippets:
 - http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 05 Dec 2003 22:10:22 GMT
 new deVBuzz article - An overview of SQL Replication options
Thank you for the information.
John

Fri, 05 Dec 2003 23:22:04 GMT

1. new deVBuzz article - How I used SQL Server CE in my eVB application

2. new deVBuzz article: Windows CE logo certification

3. new deVBuzz.com article -- Saddling the HTML View Control from eVB

4. new deVBuzz.com article -- eVB Starting out

5. deVBuzz article on eVB / WinSock and binary data

6. eVB Database Viewer article on deVBuzz.com

7. GPS/GIS application development for the Pocket PC - Part 1 of 5 - new DEVBUZZ tutorial

8. Techniques for filling lists using the .NET Compact Framework - new DEVBUZZ tutorial

9. SummIt Up - Where PPC developers might look for the next big opportunity - new deVBuzz tutorial

10. Creating POOM items using PIE Web pages - new deVBuzz tutorial

11. new at deVBuzz.com - alternative eVB datepicker

12. deVBuzz.com winners announced and new draw details