Number of controls on a form
Author Message
 Number of controls on a form

Hello,

Is there a limit on the number of controls there can be on a form?  My
application already has a couple dozen controls on the form (mostly labels
and text boxes).  But when I added a few option buttons first the auto
member drop down list stoped showing and then the application generated an
error running on the emulator when trying to use the option buttons, an
undefined variable error.

A few controls back the auto member list stoped showing up for just the form
but the other controls did have the auto member list show up.

Thanks for any information.

Mike

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 00:04:19 GMT
 Number of controls on a form
The limit is 255

Jeff Law
PPCInstall Developer
http://www.ppcinstall.com

Quote:
> Hello,

> Is there a limit on the number of controls there can be on a form?  My
> application already has a couple dozen controls on the form (mostly labels
> and text boxes).  But when I added a few option buttons first the auto
> member drop down list stoped showing and then the application generated an
> error running on the emulator when trying to use the option buttons, an
> undefined variable error.

> A few controls back the auto member list stoped showing up for just the
form
> but the other controls did have the auto member list show up.

> Thanks for any information.

> Mike

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 02:39:53 GMT

1. max Number of controls per vb-form

2. Maximum Number of Controls on a Form

3. Max number of controls on a form?

4. Maximum Number of Controls on a Form Question

5. Maximum number of controls on a form

6. restrictions of number of controls on a form

7. Anyone know number of controls on a form?

8. Number of controls in a form

9. Max Number of controls on a form!!!!!!

10. Number of control on each form

11. **Maximum Number of Controls on a Form?!**

12. maximum number of controls in 1 form ???