Newbie - exporting from VB to eVB
Author Message
 Newbie - exporting from VB to eVB

Hey Yossi,
Chris is right as usual... you're going to need operating system/ processor
specific controls.

if it's any use: GZipThingo (from www.thingo.co.nz) provides a CRC32
function which might be interesting?
(it also provides fully fledged compression - but that's a different story
:)

--

wolf kumpitsch
snr design engineer, thingo ltd

http://www.*-*-*.com/

------------------------- we make things, useful -------------------------

Quote:
> Hello,

> I've created a small application with VB6 and I'm trying to export it to
> eVB.
> I'm using an OCX for CRC16 calculation,
> while trying to run the program (in emulation mode) I'm getting
> "application error - The control VbCrc ... could not be created"

> Is it possible to use VB6 OCX on eVB?
> What have I done wrong?

> Thanks ahead,
> Yossi Pelech

Sat, 13 Nov 2004 03:48:21 GMT

1. Newbie - exporting from VB to eVB

2. Newbie trying to read DLL exports from within VB

3. Newbie - Launching Pocket IE with eVB

4. Emulator in eVB 3.0 NEWBIE

5. newbie: Classes in eVB 3.0

6. Newbie: EVB - Saving data.

7. Newbie - How can I copy files using eVB

8. Export PDF doesn't works after RTF export (VB.NET)

9. Newbie:export to Excel

10. NEWBIE - Exporting To Excel

11. Newbie Need help exporting to excel

12. Newbie : Save (Export) database file