Digital Camera
Author Message
 Digital Camera

Is there a digital camera card of some kind that works with a pocket PC?  If
so is there anyway to control it through evb?  Thanks in advance.

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 04:43:13 GMT
 Digital Camera
I know CASIO (for the E-125) had a digital camera CompactFlash
card and you could download their SDK from their website, but I never
really played around with it.
Also, I think there si a CompactFlash Digital Camera for the HP Jornada
Product line (not sure which one), so HP should then also have the
drivers/SDK
for download ....

HTH,
Mike

Quote:
> Is there a digital camera card of some kind that works with a pocket PC?
If
> so is there anyway to control it through evb?  Thanks in advance.

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 23:02:00 GMT
 Digital Camera
Hi,

The CompactCamera from Pretec is very good.  You can get this from
MobilePlanet.com, or if you are in Europe (like us), MobilePlanet.fr.  Its a
CompactFlash Type I device so is compatible with most PDAs, although I would
recommend you use one with substantial amounts of processing power.  The
images it returns are a 640x480 colour JPG with slightly distorted colour.
I haven't checked about developing for it yet, but even if there are no
API's for it, you can always communicate directly with the COMM port (if you
are that dedicated!).

Good luck,

--
Regards,

Jamie Brown, Development Manager
InfoComp Ltd

Quote:
> Is there a digital camera card of some kind that works with a pocket PC?
If
> so is there anyway to control it through evb?  Thanks in advance.

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:39:01 GMT

1. Controlling a digital camera from a bound object frame

2. Retrieve embedded information from jpg file (digital camera picture)

3. Windows Application Using A Digital Camera

4. Digital Camera Download Solution Required

5. TWAIN &/Or Digital Camera's

6. VB with digital camera/ 3D etc - How?

7. Digital Camera

8. Digital Camera USB driver

9. Timer for time-lapse digital camera

10. import image from scanner or digital camera

11. Neep help accessing scanner/Digital Camera

12. TWAIN &/Or Digital Camera's