Backing up *.ebf files
Author Message
 Backing up *.ebf files

Hello,

I tried to backup *.ebf files onto a floppy but everytime I get the error
message "cannot create directory or file".
How can I backup *.ebf files onto floppy successfully?

Peter Nolan.

Fri, 26 Dec 2003 00:34:50 GMT
 Backing up *.ebf files
*.ebf files aren't diferent files. If you can't copy them to a floppy should
be because the files are already open, your floppy is full, your floppy is
write-protected or another similar problem.

*.ebf  are just files

Quote:
> Hello,

> I tried to backup *.ebf files onto a floppy but everytime I get the error
> message "cannot create directory or file".
> How can I backup *.ebf files onto floppy successfully?

> Peter Nolan.

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 15:28:20 GMT

1. Making back ups

2. ebf Files

3. downloading file without pop-ups

4. EBF vs FRM?

5. Back to back Excel & Word VBA macros

6. Link back from a URL without pressing BACK button

7. Link back from a URL without pressing BACK button

8. VB6 back to back mpgs

9. col.Remove and col.Add won't work back-to-back

10. Backing up a back end

11. Dial Ups

12. Microsoft Press More Than 300 Titles + FREE UPS Ground shipping