eVB article: Shutting Down External Applications from eVB
Author Message
 eVB article: Shutting Down External Applications from eVB

We've just posted a new article on our resources page:

Shutting Down External Applications from eVB
Shutting down an external application by simple sending WM_CLOSE to a window
is unstable and dangerous. In this article Chris Tacke shows how to shut
down an external app safely.

Visit
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 31 Mar 2004 05:22:36 GMT

1. Shutting Down External Applications from eVB

2. new deVBuzz article - How I used SQL Server CE in my eVB application

3. QB Article 268309 HOWTO: Associate an Icon with an eVB Application

4. Calling external application from EVB

5. deVBuzz article on eVB / WinSock and binary data

6. eVB Database Viewer article on deVBuzz.com

7. new deVBuzz.com article -- Saddling the HTML View Control from eVB

8. new deVBuzz.com article -- eVB Starting out

9. New eVB article: Registering Active-X Controls on the Pocket PC

10. eVB articles

11. Shut down, how to intercept shut down?

12. Launching eVB app from eVB app...