Intrinsic Controls Symbol PocketPC 2002 SDK
Author Message
 Intrinsic Controls Symbol PocketPC 2002 SDK

The intrinsic contols are not availble in the PocketPC
projects in eVB; however they are available in the Palm-
size and HPC projects.  I have the Symbol 2800 Pocket PC
2002 SDK, Symbol 2800 Pocket PC SDK, and the SDK included
in EVT installed.  What do I need to do to correct this?

Sun, 10 Jul 2005 01:07:40 GMT

1. pocketpc sdk 2002 can't work with win 2000 server

2. PocketPC 2002 SDK installation..

3. PocketPC (Not 2002) SDK

4. Installing PocketPC 2002 SDK

5. 2000 SDK vs 2002 SDK

6. Downloading controls to emulator and final SDK 2002

7. Comm Control, 2002 SDK and Bluetooth

8. Symbol ActiveScan Control in PocketPC Emulator

9. vb.net and PocketPC 2002/Smart Devices

10. Get Serial Number or DeviceID in PocketPC 2002 via eVB

11. FTP server for PocketPC 2002

12. The Pentium IV PocketPC 2002 bug?