winsock & GPRS
Author Message
 winsock & GPRS

Is anyone using a Winsock connection in evb to connect
over GPRS??

My app connects to a web site, and downloads a 5k text
file. This works fine when the device has a pass thru
internet connection using activesnyc & desktop PC.

However when I try & connect via a bluetooth link to GPRS
phone the file is truncated (only about 1.5k) abd has a
header added to it :
HTTP/1.0 200 OK
Connection: close
NetAnts: MaxConnection=1

Anyone point me in the right direction here please ??

Thanks
Andy

Mon, 10 Jan 2005 06:17:54 GMT
 winsock & GPRS
I tried to use in my test winsock over gprs phone(ir), i didn't have any
problems...
So i think i won't help you...

Quote:
> Is anyone using a Winsock connection in evb to connect
> over GPRS??

> My app connects to a web site, and downloads a 5k text
> file. This works fine when the device has a pass thru
> internet connection using activesnyc & desktop PC.

> However when I try & connect via a bluetooth link to GPRS
> phone the file is truncated (only about 1.5k) abd has a
> header added to it :
> HTTP/1.0 200 OK
> Connection: close
> NetAnts: MaxConnection=1

> Anyone point me in the right direction here please ??

> Thanks
> Andy

Thu, 13 Jan 2005 00:47:07 GMT

1. GPRS with VB DotNET

2. how to launch dialer for a GPRS connection

3. how to start internet (gprs) connection in evb?

4. Developer needed for CF-GPRS card

5. Activate GPRS CONNECTION

6. GPRS CONNECTION WITH EVB

7. Auto connect GPRS connection on combined PDA+phone

8. FTP via GPRS using eVB

9. *&*&*&* Date math question *&*&*&*

10. Winsock & SMTP

11. MSComm & Winsock