"Display Today Screen" checkbox
Author Message
 "Display Today Screen" checkbox

Does anyone know the corresponding register for the "Display Today Screen"
checkbox in the Today section of the Settings menu in Pocket? I have
searched high and low for it but all I can find is a "Group" register in
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Control Panel\Today.

Also can anyone tell me what purpose this "Group" registery serves? It
appears to occur in many of the registery folders with values ranging from
zero to two?

Thanks in advance.

Tony

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 00:20:10 GMT
 "Display Today Screen" checkbox
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\Software\\Microsoft\\Today\\Items\\"

________________________________

Quote:

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 19:20:36 GMT
 "Display Today Screen" checkbox
Thanks. But when I look at this area it seems simply to contain four folders
which are "Calendar", "Inbox", "Owner Info" and "Tasks". None of these seem
to contain any register relevant to the check box to which I was referring.

Do you have a different view of what you see in this folder?

many thanks

Tony

Quote:
> "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\Software\\Microsoft\\Today\\Items\\"

> ________________________________

Wed, 25 Aug 2004 01:22:22 GMT

1. customizing OL 2K "today"

2. "Outllok today" style in VB app

3. "Outllok today" style in VB app

4. "Outllok today" style in VB app

5. "Talisker" Online Chat - Today 11:00 PST

6. Outlook "Private" Checkbox

7. "save preview picture" checkbox

8. DataGrid: DataFormat "Checkbox"

9. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

10. "Select All" Checkbox

11. A "turned-off" checkbox

12. "Locking" a CheckBox