URGENT UNI PROJECT - can anyone help ?
Author Message
 URGENT UNI PROJECT - can anyone help ?

Hi,

We have been given the following question for a uni project, can anyone
point me in the right direction pleeeease ;)

"Estimate the time taken to write a simple application using the above tools
to capture incoming data from the serial port (COM1) and display them on a
black background (like a terminal emulator). ASCII characters to be
represented by their keyboard equivalent. Characters outside the keyboard
range like Dec 0 (NULL) and Decimal 3 (CTL/C or ETX) etc, will need visually
representing in a way that distinguishes them from their keyboard
equivalents. The application will need to conform to DSR/DTR and RTS/CTS
hardware handshaking protocols and to XON/XOFF software handshaking
protocols. the data does not need to be stored or saved in any way, only
display is required. Submit the time estimation and your idea on how to
represent characters outside the keyboard range to us via e-mail."

Thank you for your help.

Thu, 11 Nov 2004 06:02:41 GMT
 URGENT UNI PROJECT - can anyone help ?

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 URGENT UNI PROJECT - can anyone help ?
sorry, I forgot the first part of the question...

"Collate a list of all resources needed to write applications for the Pocket
PC 2002 PC operating system for C++ and VB. There are add on modules to C++
and VB that are needed to compile applications. Also Include details of the
PC application that simulates applications running on a Pocket PC 2002.
Details to include are application description, application name, web
address and price (if any)."

thanks

Tyrone Bishop

Thu, 11 Nov 2004 06:22:12 GMT

1. Uni Final Year Project HELP needed finding a Graphic OCX

2. Uni Final Year Project HELP needed finding a Graphic OCX

3. Uni Final Year Project HELP needed finding a Graphic OCX

4. Help With Visual Basic Database UNI

5. Urgent Problem adding Contacts using CDO - anyone help?

6. Anyone? Help with VB and Project

7. HELP: ClipCursor function, Urgent Project...

8. Urgent ! Final year project- Please Help

9. Urgent Help needed for School Project!!

10. TROLL ALERT: astron@mathematik.uni-ulm.de

11. uni assignment

12. How do I create a canned form?