Database?
Author Message
 Database?

Hi!

I want to make a database for my CE device(Ver. 2.11). What's the best
freeware database device? I also have VB and Access at my disposal.

Thanks!

Bob

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 03:28:29 GMT
 Database?
http://www.microsoft.com/sql/evaluation/trial/

Quote:
> Hi!

> I want to make a database for my CE device(Ver. 2.11). What's the best
> freeware database device? I also have VB and Access at my disposal.

> Thanks!

> Bob

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 09:32:02 GMT

1. Linking Access Database to telephone so reconizes Number from Database

2. Cannot open database because the database is in an unexpected state

3. Backend database crashing with Unrecognized Database Format

4. Moving table relationships from database to database

5. Launching a database exlusively from another database

6. Calling module in a Database from another Database!

7. Recompiling library database breaks the main database?

8. Open Database From Within Database

9. need to move objects INTO database from the database

10. How to Open database from within another database

11. TransferDatabse into a database that is not the current database

12. Close Database Then Open Database