is not get value of textbox(text1)

how to get value of textbox?

thanks

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 18:05:15 GMT
 how to get value of textbox
In the line:

 sqlstr2 = " and tt_danwei = & 'danwei'"

you have double quotes at the beginning and end of the expression. Thus the
expression is a single literal.

Quote:
> hello :all
>    danwei = Me.Text1.Text
>    If check2v = 1 Then
>     sqlstr2 = " and tt_danwei = & 'danwei'"
>  End If
>    msgbox sqlstr2

> rult is:   and tt_danwei = & 'danwei'
> is not get value of textbox(text1)

> how to get value of textbox?

> thanks

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 20:33:38 GMT
 how to get value of textbox

Quote:
> hello :all
>    danwei = Me.Text1.Text
>    If check2v = 1 Then
>     sqlstr2 = " and tt_danwei = & 'danwei'"
>  End If
>    msgbox sqlstr2

> rult is:   and tt_danwei = & 'danwei'
> is not get value of textbox(text1)

> how to get value of textbox?

sqlstr2 = " and tt_danwei = '" & danwei & "'"

Ciao!
--
Esteban
Hosted by www.seber.it

Sat, 28 Aug 2004 05:18:13 GMT

1. Getting numeric value from textbox entry

2. Getting values from dataset to a textbox

3. Assigning value to textbox if textbox is a variable name

4. Changing the textbox's value of a textbox in a frame

5. getting R G B values from a long value

6. Getting external text in textboxes

7. Which textbox is getting focus?

8. Getting Text from textboxes into a Datafield

9. getting textbox info into an array (newbie)

10. Getting the text from a textbox in another application (I have the Hwnd with FindWindow)

11. Getting a certain line in a textbox

12. Getting number of lines in a TextBox