IE and .gif
Author Message
 IE and .gif

The IE built into Win/CE is I.E. version 4.0.
There are more than one file format for GIF files.
Perhaps it knows how to display GIF format 87a, but not GIF format 89a.?
Or it can display the interlaced compression format, but not the
non-interlaced format?
G.

Quote:
> Does anyone know why Pocket IE does not display .gif file ("show pictures"
> is selected)

Sun, 04 Jan 2004 02:21:53 GMT

1. Automating IE, and downloading a www gif.

2. accessing gif image in ie.application

3. pick color of gif file at mouse cursor and replace color in gif

4. Convert GIF/Save PictureBox as GIF

5. Save to GIF file from resource GIF file

6. IE 5.01/IE 5.5?

7. Active X controls not working in IE 5.5 but works in IE 6.0

8. HELP: VBScripting in IE 4 vs. IE 3.02

9. IE Automation - Responding to IE Events from VB.

10. Can't position control at top left (0,0) of I.E.

11. I.E.

12. Error 80010108 starting IE from VBScript with prior IE instances open