Error during registering a dll
Author Message
 Error during registering a dll

Hello,

        I have installed CEUtils.DLL for date picker on the emulator
and it works fine. But when I try to register the dll on HP Jornado
548 it gives me the following error. I tried it on one more HP Jornado
548 and it works fine
Copy Failed (ErrorCode = 0x80030005)
The file c:\XXX.dll could not be copied to the device.

        Any help is appreciated.

Regards
Sobhan

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 23:11:47 GMT

1. Error registering msadox.dll during install

2. Registering db dlls during setup causes errors

3. Register dll during install

4. Could not register expsrv.dll during a setup

5. craxdrt.dll cannot register during setup

6. Could not register expsrv.dll during a setup

7. Could not register expsrv.dll during a setup

8. Error During VB 5.0 setup while registering MSRDC20.OCX

9. Error During VB 5.0 setup while registering MSRDC20.OCX

10. Registering Error during installation distribution

11. VB4 App errors during installation while registering

12. Error registering Crystl16.ocx during setup - HELP!!!