SQL Server CE Installation
Author Message
 SQL Server CE Installation

Hi,
 i have installed SQL Server CE but only online books are
installed on a system where SQL SERVER 2000 is already
installed.

Can anybody tell how would i use the enterprise manager of
SQL CE?

Thanks.

Saqib Saleem

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 14:28:12 GMT
 SQL Server CE Installation

Quote:
> Can anybody tell how would i use the enterprise manager of
> SQL CE?

Well, you start up the Enterprise Manager, and erhm, manages your
enterprise....

IIRC, you need to have a SS2000 Developers Edition installed on the machine
you are running/developing SSCE apps on.
(I know that I have)

Installing the Developers Edition will install both the Enterprise Manager,
the Query Analyzer and the database system itself, together with lots of
reference material.

Keld Laursen

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 15:58:46 GMT
 SQL Server CE Installation
I had the same result.  Found that I didn't have any SQL
2000 service packs installed.  Went back and installed
SR2 , then reinstalled SQLCE kit and everything was
there...

Hope this helps.

Pete Iannacchione

Quote:

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 05:03:52 GMT

1. SQL CE installation?

2. Bug with SQL CE INSTALLATION

3. problem transfering bitmaps between main server and SQL Server CE

4. SQL Server CE and MSDE

5. Help with eVB - SQL Server CE and .cdb files

6. CE app connecting to SQL Server 2000 on 802.11

7. pocket access vs. SQL server CE

8. Is SQL Server CE Free

9. Emulator and SQL Server CE

10. SQL Server CE