Link MS Access on PocketPC to Desktop MS Access
Author Message
 Link MS Access on PocketPC to Desktop MS Access

If I place links from MS Access database 1 to MS Access Database 2 and then
place MS Access Database 1 on a PocketPC, can the MS Access Database 1
retrieve data from the MS Access Database 2 through a wireless connection?
Can it do so without any further coding?

I want to convert an existing MS Access application to a Pocket PC. It uses
tables in a front end (MS Access Database 1). The front end has links to a
back end MS Access database (MS Access Database 2). I'd like to leave the
back end on a desktop PC that is shared by PocketPC and desktop (MS Access)
users.

Thanks

Sat, 02 Apr 2005 08:50:12 GMT
 Link MS Access on PocketPC to Desktop MS Access
Hi Dear,
            I also want to connect mine MS-Access Databse
on the desktop to pocket pc. How can I do that. I think
you have have worked a lot in this field. So can you help
me with this. what development tool u are using. So can
these Pocket Access and desktop access can be
syncchronized?

Regards,
Garry

Quote:

Sat, 09 Apr 2005 05:58:44 GMT

1. Accessing current record in MS Access with DDE from MS Word

2. Link to Access database without MS Access..?

3. Regarding Accessing External database using MS-Access and MS-Visual Basic

4. Using MS Access files on PC from Wireless PocketPC

5. Is MS-SQL 7.0 Desktop replace Access ?

6. Executing MS SQL Server 2000 stored procs via MS Access 2000

7. Add a row to a spreadsheet using a MS Access DDE-link

8. Re-linking tables from MS ACCESS 97 back end

9. How does one look at data in an open MS access aplication from MS Word

10. ADO ,MS Access and MS Excel

11. Use VBScript to read data from MS-Access to MS-Outlook

12. Using MS Access to populate specific fields in MS Project