upload files form pocket internet explorer
Author Message
 upload files form pocket internet explorer
I have been trying to upload files to a webserver from
pocket pc 2002. I am able to upload to the same web server
fine from my desktop pc , it is just from the pocket pc
explorer that I have a problem.

Is it possible at all to upload from PIE.

Is there an alternate option.

The file that needs to get uploaded is created on the PDA
by the user. This file needs to go to the websever somehow.

Appreciate any help you can provide

Thanks
Naveen

Tue, 18 Jan 2005 04:58:32 GMT

1. Windows CE v2.0/Pocket Internet Explorer

2. Pocket Internet Explorer and CreateProcess API

3. Pocket PC Internet Explorer and VBScript

4. Pocket Internet Explorer API

5. pocket PC, file upload and ASP

6. Internet Explorer as File Explorer

7. Explorer Error doing file uploads

8. File upload from VB 6 to ASP file using http form post

9. how to connect to internet and upload files via ftp

10. problem uploading file with internet transfer control

11. Uploading Multiple Files: Internet Transfer Protocol

12. Uploading file to Internet problem (HttpSendRequestEx)