middle initial
Author Message
 middle initial

Hello,

How do I remove my middle initial F. as it appears in the From list?
Any help here would be much appreciated-really.

Peter Nolan.

Wed, 03 Dec 2003 00:44:45 GMT

1. parsing name field into first and last discarding middle initial

2. Restrict Windows File Dialog to Initial Folder?

3. Strings - how can I convert to Initial Caps?

4. How to force initial page layout info for reports

5. How to make all caps to Initial Capitols

6. Setting Initial Value In Combo Box

7. Setting Initial Values In A Combo Box

8. Bypass Initial Log-in

9. Initial Specification Documentation

10. Outlook form and initial value not saving correctly

11. Getting to the "Resouce Initials"

12. W2000 - change initial focus of the file insert dialog box