How to get/download ADOCE 3.0 ?
Author Message
 How to get/download ADOCE 3.0 ?

Dear Member,

I am doing my eMbedded vb that deals with ADOCE. From the online-help
material, It says that

To use the ADO for Windows CE control in eMbedded Visual Basic 3.0

1. Choose References from the Project menu
2. In the References dialog box, select the check box next to
   Microsoft CE ADO Control 3.0.
3. Choose OK.

But in the reference, the version available is only
Microsoft CE ADO Control (ADOCE) 2.0, and the rest of the controls are
version 3.0.

HOW CAN I GET THIS ADOCE VERSION 3.0 ???

Thank you.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 07 Apr 2003 09:45:29 GMT

1. ADOCE 3.0 - delete from tablename

2. ADOCE 3.0, cannot create a new database

3. Datetime problems with adoce 3.0

4. problem with datetime in ADOCE 3.0

5. Install Wizard only sees ADOCE 3.0 (not 3.1)

6. ppc 2002,evb 3.0,adoce 3.1 Can't create object

7. ADOCE 3.0 - INDEX Problem

8. ADOCE 3.0 / 3.1

9. ADOCE & PB 3.0

10. ADOCE 3.0 for X86 CEPC

11. Getting ADOCE 3.1 installed on an old iPAQ 3650 Pocket PC 2002

12. Update ADOCE 3.0 to ADOCE 3.1 in eVB - how?