Message To Vincent Collura.
Author Message
 Message To Vincent Collura.

Hello Vincent,

I want to convert text-to-speech and you described something about the
"AutoCE" followed by a reference to API's in an earlier reply to me via the
newsgroup.
Do you remember this?
To the best of your knowledge are there API's to convert text-to-speech.
I'm certain now there is no Text-to-Speech Control which is what I wanted
all along.

Regards,

Peter Nolan.

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 20:17:59 GMT
 Message To Vincent Collura.
Hi Peter:

Yes there is a API for the AutoCE but you need a AutoCE
computer to use it.

You said you were looking for a PocketPC based speech and
that's why I pointed to the Elan website. Since the PocketPC
doesn't have the AutoCE Speech API set.

Vincent Collura
(Inventor/Engineer)

http://www.CeBeans.com
Did you get your beans Today?

Quote:
> Hello Vincent,

> I want to convert text-to-speech and you described something about the
> "AutoCE" followed by a reference to API's in an earlier reply to me via
the
> newsgroup.
> Do you remember this?
> To the best of your knowledge are there API's to convert text-to-speech.
> I'm certain now there is no Text-to-Speech Control which is what I wanted
> all along.

> Regards,

> Peter Nolan.

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 21:50:25 GMT

1. Message to Vincent Collura

2. ATTN: Vincent Collura - Re VBRegFix

3. Vincent Collura

4. Vincent

5. Trapping Warning Messages, NOT Error Messages

6. How to access mail message fields from a VBA form which was executed by that message

7. Retrieving message body text of currently selected message

8. Saving New Message or Reply Message to Exch Folder

9. get to message properties of certain email message

10. Get a warning message when programatically forward message

11. Can I access current email message from within email message