Device Serial Number from eVB
Author Message
 Device Serial Number from eVB

I am trying to retrieve the devices serial number from an eVB application. I
have code to do this in eVC, but I do not know C. Does anyone have eVB code
to do this or a eVC wrapper to allow eVB to get it? I am running the app
only on PPC 2002 so the serial number is supported by all devices. Thanks

Jason Coutermarsh

Wed, 29 Sep 2004 08:35:39 GMT
 Device Serial Number from eVB
Sorry, PPC 2000 not support serial number, only 2002.
You can try make dll from VC and use from VB or use other ways

Quote:
> I am trying to retrieve the devices serial number from an eVB application.
> have code to do this in eVC, but I do not know C. Does anyone have eVB
code
> to do this or a eVC wrapper to allow eVB to get it? I am running the app
> only on PPC 2002 so the serial number is supported by all devices. Thanks

> Jason Coutermarsh

Sat, 02 Oct 2004 19:02:59 GMT
 Device Serial Number from eVB
Can you tell me how did you did it in C?

Thanks,
JT

Quote:
> I am trying to retrieve the devices serial number from an eVB application.
> have code to do this in eVC, but I do not know C. Does anyone have eVB
code
> to do this or a eVC wrapper to allow eVB to get it? I am running the app
> only on PPC 2002 so the serial number is supported by all devices. Thanks

> Jason Coutermarsh

Sat, 02 Oct 2004 21:54:00 GMT

1. VB Function (Storage device Serial Number)

2. Device Serial Number

3. Get Serial Number or DeviceID in PocketPC 2002 via eVB

4. Network card serial number or Bios Serial Number

5. Trouble connecting to Device from eVB IDE

6. PPC Device ID with eVB?

7. eVB development for headless devices

8. HOW TO Install my EVB application on real Pocket PC 2002 Device

9. I can't connect the device from eVB or eVC++

10. Installing eVB app on mobile device

11. eVB: cannot load to device while AciveSync is connected

12. eVB can't debug in the Pocket PC 2002 Emulator but does on the device