error in copy cdb to desktop
Author Message
 error in copy cdb to desktop

I tried to copy the cdb from device to desktop by using "Copy" function in
explorer
and i got this error " cannot create another system semaphore"

What is it?  and how do I correct it?
Thanks

Tue, 30 Dec 2003 21:52:35 GMT
 error in copy cdb to desktop
I checked in the log and found this message
"Driver's ConfigDSN, ConfigDriver, or ConfigTranslator failed
Windows CE Services could not create a database to store table
synchronization information.  This means that the database on your device
will not be synchronized with the desktop.  Please ensure the sync database
is not open before trying again."

Quote:
> I tried to copy the cdb from device to desktop by using "Copy" function in
> explorer
> and i got this error " cannot create another system semaphore"

> What is it?  and how do I correct it?
> Thanks

Tue, 30 Dec 2003 22:00:34 GMT

1. Copy cdb from device to desktop and remain cdb

2. Synchronizing .cdb on Pocket PC to .mdb on Desktop PC

3. Converting .cdb on Ipaq to .mdb on Desktop

4. How to copy cdb in the installer

5. How to copy .cdb to emulator?

6. CDB Error or CreateObject Memory leak

7. Copy a icon to the desktop.

8. Getting desktop window copied to picture control

9. Copying ICONS to Desktop or folder

10. COpy file to users desktop

11. Copy desktop to clipboard?

12. How Copy Desktop Using VB Screen Saver