PPC 2002 SDK Won't Install
Author Message
 PPC 2002 SDK Won't Install

To all,

I recently have installed ev tools 3.0 and after
installation, tried to install PPC2002 SDK but no matter
what I try the installation of the SDK keeps rolling back
when half-way through installing the Platform Manager
components. I have no previous/beta versions of the SDK
installed or any other SDK for that matter, but it keeps
on falling over at the Plat-Manager section.

I'm really stuck on this one! I have tried several times
to reinstall everything (including ev tools 3.0), after
removing Windows CE Tools directory and reg keys but to no
avail! I'm running Windows2000 SP-2.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Regards,
Luke.

Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:22:46 GMT

1. pocketpc sdk 2002 can't work with win 2000 server

2. PLEASE READ - CORRUPT PPC 2002 SDK

3. Where can I get PPC 2002 SDK?

4. PPC 2002 SDK really needed?

5. ADO CE SDK 1.0 won't install - says VB5 not installed

6. How to determin if a PPC 2002 service release is installed

7. Port PPC to PPC 2002?

8. ppc 2002,evb 3.0,adoce 3.1 Can't create object

9. unable to install pocket pc SDK 2002

10. Installing PocketPC 2002 SDK

11. 2000 SDK vs 2002 SDK

12. MSINET.OCX *still* won't register, and now IE4 won't install