new deVBuzz.com article -- eVB Starting out
Author Message
 new deVBuzz.com article -- eVB Starting out

Hi all,

Blair Ashworth has written a great article highlighting some of the
pitfalls you need to watch out for in the world of Windows CE
programming using eVB. Blair is the author of the widely used shareware
snapshot utility "Snapper". In his words; "You are about to step outside
of the centrally-heated comfort of Visual Basic into the brisk fresh
outdoors that is eMbedded Visual Basic (eVB)." The object of this
article is to help prepare the seasoned VB-er...

Read more at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Regards
Derek Mitchell

* eVB Tutorials - http://www.*-*-*.com/ *
* Host your Pocket PC apps - file upload *
* Join the Global Pocket PC Registry     *

Fri, 26 Sep 2003 06:32:12 GMT

1. new deVBuzz.com article -- Saddling the HTML View Control from eVB

2. eVB Database Viewer article on deVBuzz.com

3. new deVBuzz article - How I used SQL Server CE in my eVB application

4. new at deVBuzz.com - alternative eVB datepicker

5. deVBuzz article on eVB / WinSock and binary data

6. new deVBuzz article: Windows CE logo certification

7. new deVBuzz article - An overview of SQL Replication options

8. Getting Started with XML in eVB - deVBuzz tutorial

9. deVBuzz.com tutorial - eVB and ADOXCE with SQL Server for CE

10. deVBuzz.com winners announced and new draw details

11. deVBuzz.com winners announced - new draw - 3 x 32MB CF cards

12. New eVB article: Registering Active-X Controls on the Pocket PC