how to launch dialer for a GPRS connection
Author Message
 how to launch dialer for a GPRS connection

Hi!

I'm developiing an application using Winsock to connect a
Pocket PC (with a GPRS modem) to a desktop PC. My
VisualBasic program works fine when a connection to the
Internet is established previously.

But when the connection is lost, the transmission falis.

The solution is starting a new connection when the pocket
PC wants to connect to the server though the winsock.

How can I do that??

When an internet explorer window is opened, the Pocket PC
automatically launches the dialer in order to establish
the connection. I want to do the same thing but I don't
know how.

My Pocket PC is a Symbol PPT 2837 with a Motorola G18
modem.

Any help will be wellcome!

Regards,

Oscar

Sat, 03 Dec 2005 16:35:33 GMT
 how to launch dialer for a GPRS connection
try to launch the \windows\remnet.exe program
Quote:

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 23:00:06 GMT

1. how to start internet (gprs) connection in evb?

2. Activate GPRS CONNECTION

3. GPRS CONNECTION WITH EVB

4. Auto connect GPRS connection on combined PDA+phone

5. Automatically launch dialer if not connected?

6. Phone Dialer launch parameter

7. Phone Dialer launch parameter

8. Phone Dialer launch parameter

9. Using Outlook Dialer vs Access Dialer

10. Using Outlook Dialer vs Access Dialer

11. Dialer (PPP/Slip) or access Win95s dialer

12. HT launch named dial up connection ?