Screenshots
Author Message
 Screenshots

Hi all,

I want to take a screenshot from several programs on my pocketpc, and
save them as bitmaps to use them on my homepage. Can somebody please
tell me how to do this?

Love,
        Sabine.

                IIIIIIII
        --oOO'----'OOo--

Visit my homepage at: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:34:34 GMT
 Screenshots
Hi Sabine:

In eVB you can select from the top menu bar:
Tools/Remote Tools/Zoom

NOTE: This will make a snapshot of the display
but it is a 24 bit colour image!  If you place this
on the website it will take a very, very  long time
to download.

Once you have the Zoom.bmp file on your computer
then use a image converter to convert the BMP to
GIF or JPEG format.

Also if you want animation then use a program like
Microsoft GIF animator to glue the frames into one
GIF file.

Good Luck!

Vincent Collura
(Inventor/Engineer)

http://www.CeBeans.com
Did you get your beans Today?

Quote:

>Hi all,

>I want to take a screenshot from several programs on my pocketpc, and
>save them as bitmaps to use them on my homepage. Can somebody please
>tell me how to do this?

>Love,
> Sabine.

>         IIIIIIII
> --oOO'----'OOo--

>Visit my homepage at:

http://home.soneraplaza.nl/qn/prive/sm.vandulmen/index.html

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:55:28 GMT
 Screenshots
I've been using a round about method of doing this.  The process is as
follows:

1. Use the remote display tool that is provided by Microsoft in its Pocket
PC Toys download site.

2. Screen capture the window.  I wrote my own capture utility using Delphi
to do this, Alt+Print Screen didn't seem to work.  The only problem I found
was the colors didn't come across exactly right.  This is probably the fault
of my graphics card which only was able to display 256 colors in high res.
mode.

3. The captured images were then recovered from a bitmap file and inserted
into a document for use.

--
Alexander Medwedew
http://visual-engineering.com/

Quote:
> Hi all,

> I want to take a screenshot from several programs on my pocketpc, and
> save them as bitmaps to use them on my homepage. Can somebody please
> tell me how to do this?

> Love,
> Sabine.

>         IIIIIIII
> --oOO'----'OOo--

> Visit my homepage at:

http://home.soneraplaza.nl/qn/prive/sm.vandulmen/index.html

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:54:10 GMT
 Screenshots
We use SnapIT, which saves a bitmap on the device which can be transferred
over.  It is a $10 utility from Xoanan (www.xoanan.com).  You can also use
the Zoom utility included in eVB which captures a screen, then loads it on
the Host PC.

Hope that helps you,

Don.

Quote:
> Hi all,

> I want to take a screenshot from several programs on my pocketpc, and
> save them as bitmaps to use them on my homepage. Can somebody please
> tell me how to do this?

> Love,
> Sabine.

>         IIIIIIII
> --oOO'----'OOo--

> Visit my homepage at:

http://home.soneraplaza.nl/qn/prive/sm.vandulmen/index.html

Thu, 08 Jan 2004 02:42:48 GMT

1. Screenshots

2. Format Screenshots automatically

3. screenshots in VB

4. More VB for Linux screenshots

5. screenshots

6. Screenshots

7. 3dfx, opengl and d3d screenshots

8. List of URLs as Screenshots

9. How to send screenshots with the Winsock control

10. screenshots of web pages???

11. How to send screenshots with the Winsock control