Cancel-Button in title bar ?
Author Message
 Cancel-Button in title bar ?

Hi Group,

I need to display the Cancel-Button ('X') in the title bar. How can I do
this? How can I work with the oncoming events?
In help I found the 'property sheet'. But I don't know how to include it
into my project. I'm wondering if there is an easier way. Can someone send
me a sample-project?

(I 'm working with eVB 3.0)

Thanks in advance, Peter

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 15:21:14 GMT
 Cancel-Button in title bar ?
Hi,

I found in Help-System, that 'WS_EX_CAPTIONOKBTN' and/or 'WS_SYSMENU' could
help me. But I don't know how to use it.

Any suggestions? Peter

Quote:
> I need to display the Cancel-Button ('X') in the title bar. How can I do
> this? How can I work with the oncoming events?
> In help I found the 'property sheet'. But I don't know how to include it
> into my project. I'm wondering if there is an easier way. Can someone send
> me a sample-project?

> (I 'm working with eVB 3.0)

Thu, 05 Feb 2004 17:51:17 GMT

1. ShowModalDialog Cancel button and Title

2. ShowModalDialog Cancel button and Title

3. Change Font in title bar of mdi child/Hide title bar

4. Change Font in title bar of mdi child/Hide title bar

5. status bar and cancel button

6. Progress bar and cancel button!

7. Add button in title bar

8. Custom buttons in title bar

9. Title Bar without buttons

10. Button in Title Bar???

11. Putting a button on the title bar of my form

12. Click and hold a mouse button on a title bar ( 95 )