Pocket PC 2002 Emulator using API
Author Message
 Pocket PC 2002 Emulator using API

Does anyone know how to get the emulator to use an API DLL
that my EVB application is using to call external
functions?  When I run the EVB app on the Pocket PC 2002
it works just fine, it makes the calls to the DLL file in
the \windows folder.

I copied the DLL to the emulator \Windows folder, but when
the EVB application runs it gives me an error that it
could not load the DLL when the API functions are being
used.

Can someone please help out with this?  Thank you very
much in advance.

Tue, 28 Dec 2004 00:45:15 GMT
 Pocket PC 2002 Emulator using API
Is the DLL compiled for x86?  The PPC 2002 version on the device is for ARM.

--
Chris Tacke, eMVP
CE Product Manger

Quote:
> Does anyone know how to get the emulator to use an API DLL
> that my EVB application is using to call external
> functions?  When I run the EVB app on the Pocket PC 2002
> it works just fine, it makes the calls to the DLL file in
> the \windows folder.

> I copied the DLL to the emulator \Windows folder, but when
> the EVB application runs it gives me an error that it
> could not load the DLL when the API functions are being
> used.

> Can someone please help out with this?  Thank you very
> much in advance.

Tue, 28 Dec 2004 04:07:03 GMT

1. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator

2. Pocket PC 2002 emulator and database

3. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator problem

4. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator and eVB Control Manager

5. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator

6. eVB can't debug in the Pocket PC 2002 Emulator but does on the device

7. Pocket PC 2002 emulator won't load program

8. Pocket PC 2002 emulator tutroial?

9. Winsock control on Pocket pc 2002 emulator

10. Emulator for Pocket PC 2002

11. Problems using SQL CE on POCKET PC 2002 emulation

12. Visual Basic 6/ Pocket PC 2002