How to connect PC by Pocket PC
Author Message
 How to connect PC by Pocket PC

Dear Sir,
   I have compaq wireless hub , one PC it have compaq wireless card and can
ping yourself. And one iPaq it have compaq wireless card too but I can't
test ping it yourself cause I can't install vxutil I don't know why. OS o
fPocket PC is Windows CE 3.0 and OS of PC is Win98.

I want to know
 1. How to connect file of PC by Pocket PC.
  2. How to ping Pocket PC by PC.

Please help me.
regards
Siripong

Thu, 30 Sep 2004 03:19:46 GMT

1. Newbie : Pocket PC/Handheld PC/Palm PC

2. pocket pc transfer file to another pocket pc

3. Difference between PalmSize PC et Pocket PC

4. Diff between Pocket PC OS / Handled PC OS/ Embedded NT OS

5. Synchronizing .cdb on Pocket PC to .mdb on Desktop PC

6. database from pocket pc to desktop pc

7. Transfer files from PC to pocket pc

8. Connect problems with emulator and Pocket PC

9. How To Connect from a POCKET PC to a SQL SERVER on a DESKTOP

10. Connect and send file from Pocket PC with EVB

11. ActiveX not working on other PC when connected to my PC

12. Autonumber and Pocket PC