Message to Vincent Collura
Author Message
 Message to Vincent Collura

Dear Vincent,

I tried to send you an email, but it bounced. According to the
delivery-report, I'm listed as a spammer on your system. Can you
please remove me from that list?

Love,
        Sabine.

                IIIIIIIII
        --oOO'----'OOo--

Thu, 25 Dec 2003 06:41:39 GMT
 Message to Vincent Collura
Hi Sabine:

I don't have a spammer list!  I accept all emails except
for one person and thats on my side (not the server)
on OutLook2000.

Try again, it must have been a error with my mail servers.
Please let me know if this still happens.

Vincent Collura
(Inventor/Engineer)

http://www.CeBeans.com
Did you get your beans Today?

Quote:
> Dear Vincent,

> I tried to send you an email, but it bounced. According to the
> delivery-report, I'm listed as a spammer on your system. Can you
> please remove me from that list?

> Love,
> Sabine.

>         IIIIIIIII
> --oOO'----'OOo--

Thu, 25 Dec 2003 17:41:44 GMT
 Message to Vincent Collura
Hello Vincent,

It's great to see you help out newbies like myself.
Good luck Sabine.

Peter Nolan.

Quote:
> Hi Sabine:

> I don't have a spammer list!  I accept all emails except
> for one person and thats on my side (not the server)
> on OutLook2000.

> Try again, it must have been a error with my mail servers.
> Please let me know if this still happens.

> Vincent Collura
> (Inventor/Engineer)

> http://www.CeBeans.com
> Did you get your beans Today?

> > Dear Vincent,

> > I tried to send you an email, but it bounced. According to the
> > delivery-report, I'm listed as a spammer on your system. Can you
> > please remove me from that list?

> > Love,
> > Sabine.

> >         IIIIIIIII
> > --oOO'----'OOo--

Fri, 26 Dec 2003 00:38:51 GMT

1. Message To Vincent Collura.

2. ATTN: Vincent Collura - Re VBRegFix

3. Vincent Collura

4. Vincent

5. Trapping Warning Messages, NOT Error Messages

6. How to access mail message fields from a VBA form which was executed by that message

7. Retrieving message body text of currently selected message

8. Saving New Message or Reply Message to Exch Folder

9. get to message properties of certain email message

10. Get a warning message when programatically forward message

11. Can I access current email message from within email message