How can I link media files(asf, mpg, wmv etc.) in Embedded VB?
Author Message
 How can I link media files(asf, mpg, wmv etc.) in Embedded VB?

Hi there!
I need to link media files in my Embedded VB project.
I used Shell() function but i wasn't working.
How can I link the files in my project?

Please let me know...

and have a nice day! ;)

Fri, 16 Dec 2005 09:04:04 GMT
 How can I link media files(asf, mpg, wmv etc.) in Embedded VB?
Search the archives for CreateProcess.

--
Chris Tacke, eMVP
Windows CE Product Manager

Quote:
> Hi there!
> I need to link media files in my Embedded VB project.
> I used Shell() function but i wasn't working.
> How can I link the files in my project?

> Please let me know...

> and have a nice day! ;)

Fri, 16 Dec 2005 22:21:42 GMT

1. Playing Video Files (*.wmv) using Windows Media Control from VB6

2. Rewinding ASF Media in VB6 using MediaPlayer?

3. Embedding/linking Flash projector file in VB

4. VB: how to create a file link, read system variables, etc

5. embedding and linking files from VB to access database

6. unable to grab data from wmv files with dexter1.0 in VB (crashes)

7. Using ActiveX to embed Windows Media file

8. Embedding VB application in Netscape etc.

9. Question about animation with file wmv

10. Playing MPG video files in VB 6.0

11. embedded or linked file

12. Complain to don@comland.com (was ANNOUNCE: Link Files etc)