Installation problem pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Author Message
 Installation problem pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,
   I am using application install wizard to distribute my applications in
EVB. Iam creating the cab files using the cabwiz in the evb. Installation
runs fine, but my application (.vb) will not run when the application icon
is clicked. I am including the runtime files when creating the cab files.
Iam also using an application exe to call my VB program for getting an icon
on the pocket pc.
My runtime files are

VBScript.dll
pvbhost2.dll
pvbform2.dll
pvbdecl.dll

do i need to use some other dll runtime files.
Pls help
Thanxs in advance
Kiran

Wed, 21 Apr 2004 02:35:05 GMT
 Installation problem pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Kiran,

I don't see pvbload.exe in the list for your runtime files.  You're
distributing this as well, correct?

For more information, please see:

(note, this article may not be available for a day or two)
Q307595: HOWTO: Distribute an eMbedded Visual Basic Application
   http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q307/5/95.asp

Q194837: HOWTO: Distribute a Visual Basic Windows CE Application
   http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q194/8/37.asp

Q268309: HOWTO: Associate an Icon with an eVB Application
   http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q268/3/09.asp

hth,
-mike

Sun, 25 Apr 2004 05:18:17 GMT

1. Problem connecting to Access2000 database...pls, pls help.

2. Give me some hints pls, Help pls

3. Help pls, Give me some hints pls

4. Need help with Distribution/installation problem problem

5. PLS HELP!!! PLS HELP!!! PLS HELP!!!

6. Problem with the Mail Sending.. Pls help

7. Word Problem Pls Help!!

8. Async Delegate Callback problem, pls help

9. DB problems VB5 - Pls Help

10. vb install problem - pls help

11. URGENT! Pls Help - problem with VB4.0

12. problem about getting URL in differnet frames, pls help