ADO for HPC 2000/Jornada 720?
Author Message
 ADO for HPC 2000/Jornada 720?

I'm trying to write an app for my HP 720 HPC. As you might or might not know
the HPC 2000 SDK is still in Beta (ironically, considering it's the year
2000.) I'd like to use ADO. Can I use ADO 3 with eVB without installing this
SDK (right now I just have the HPC SDK installed) or if not, is there good
documenttaion out there for ADO 2?

Preston

Sun, 12 Oct 2003 15:58:56 GMT
 ADO for HPC 2000/Jornada 720?
Quote:

> I'm trying to write an app for my HP 720 HPC. As you might or might not know
> the HPC 2000 SDK is still in Beta (ironically, considering it's the year
> 2000.) I'd like to use ADO. Can I use ADO 3 with eVB without installing this
> SDK (right now I just have the HPC SDK installed) or if not, is there good
> documenttaion out there for ADO 2?

> Preston

Sat, 18 Oct 2003 15:57:11 GMT
 ADO for HPC 2000/Jornada 720?
Why not install it? Its a small 7 Megs file.

Find it at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?ReleaseID=25437

gts
-nico

Tue, 21 Oct 2003 23:05:49 GMT

1. Error message with the HPC 2000 SDK and the Jornada 720

2. HPC 2000 with HP Jornada 720 problems

3. HPC 2000 with HP Jornada 720 problems - More

4. Jornada 720

5. Problem with eVB 3 and Jornada 720

6. Jornada 720

7. Jornada 720 windows Ce Tools registry entry

8. HP Jornada 720

9. Verkaufe HP Jornada 720

10. Printing w/ Jornada 720 and Embedded VB

11. Jornada 720

12. eVB & Jornada 720