Pocket PC 2002 Emulator and eVB Control Manager
Author Message
 Pocket PC 2002 Emulator and eVB Control Manager

Hi.

I'm having trouble connecting to the Pocket PC 2002 Emulator in the Windows CE Control Manager. I installed eMbedded Visual Tools 3.0 and then
installed the Pocket PC 2002 SDK.

When I go to run my project it won't launch the emulator and it says 'A general error occurred in the CE Platform Manager. Verify that CE Platform
Manager has been installed correctly.' When I go into the CE Platform Manager it will connect properly to the emulator when a 'Test' is performed.

When I go into the Control Manager and select Pocket PC 2002 emulation it will open the emulator but it shows the message 'Failed to find suitable
Control Manager Server for your device.'

I would really appriciate any help with this problem.

Thank you.
B. Duguay

Sat, 15 Jan 2005 01:37:18 GMT

1. eVB can't debug in the Pocket PC 2002 Emulator but does on the device

2. Winsock control on Pocket pc 2002 emulator

3. Control Manager Error with Pocket PC 2002 Sample VB apps

4. Control Manager for Pocket PC 2002

5. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator

6. Pocket PC 2002 emulator and database

7. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator problem

8. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator

9. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator using API

10. Pocket PC 2002 emulator won't load program

11. Pocket PC 2002 emulator tutroial?

12. Emulator for Pocket PC 2002