How to send the 'Ctrl' or 'Home' key to textbox?
Author Message
 How to send the 'Ctrl' or 'Home' key to textbox?

I can send carriage returns, tabs, and much more to a textbox using the
KeyPress event.  However, is there a was to send the 'Home', 'Page Up" etc.
keys to the box programmatically?  Thanks

Thu, 01 Jan 2004 04:07:55 GMT
 How to send the 'Ctrl' or 'Home' key to textbox?

Quote:
> I can send carriage returns, tabs, and much more to a textbox using the
> KeyPress event.  However, is there a was to send the 'Home', 'Page Up"
> etc. keys to the box programmatically?  Thanks

Hi, I use keybd_envet to send ascii code into textbox, I think it sent but
nothing show up  in the box. would you share what you have done?  Thank
you.  -Eric

Tue, 01 Jun 2004 07:00:35 GMT

1. **************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'''''''''''''''''''''''*************

2. Determining 'home' directory

3. Determining 'home' directory

4. 'Poke'ing and 'peek'ing other process's memory in VB6

5. changing the 'enter' key to a 'tab' key

6. Function for unique 'key'

7. Access Keys working without pressing 'ALT'

8. Pressing the 'Enter' key

9. 'Enter' default key trigger

10. Reading in 'Return' key

11. Project file...contains invalid key 'Retained'

12. 'controls have no upgrade keys'