base64 encoding in XML (in eVB)
Author Message
 base64 encoding in XML (in eVB)

I'm trying to base64 encode a string, and XML has a way of doing this.  I
get this to work (in VB), by putting the string into a byte array (bArray)
then:
Dim vTemp as Variant
vTemp = bArray

'oTopElement is created by the createElement function of a
"Microsoft.XMLDOM" object
oTopElement.dataType = "bin.base64"

oTopElement.nodeTypedValue = ReadBinData
'.nodeTypedValue wants a variant and it works in VB, but not in eVB, this
previous
'line gives me "Type mismatch" or -2147352571 error in eVB

    Any ideas on this?  Is it possible?  Has anyone done this in eVB?  Any
other ideas for base64 encoding in eVB not using XML (besides a C++ Com
object that calls the API in tnefutil.dll)?  Thanks.

Mon, 20 Oct 2003 02:50:33 GMT

1. How to check if a string is Base64 Encoded

2. Base64 Encoding

3. multipart/form data to base64 encoding ??

4. Base64 Encode

5. Base64 encoding

6. Base64 encoding

7. Base64 encoding/decoding

8. base64 decoding (encoding probably as well)

9. Base64 Encode for VB?

10. Base64 encoding source needed

11. Base64 Encode function needed

12. base64 encoding