register activex control for use in eVB
Author Message
 register activex control for use in eVB

Hi,

I have built an activex control in eVC and it is registered  on the device,
but I want to use this control in eVB.
I have tried to add the ocx component, but get an error saying it is not
registerable as an Active X control.

And I have tried to register it using regsrv32 xxx.ocx but I also get an
error.

To use this xxx.ocx do I need to build a version of it in regular C++?

Thanks,
for any advice

Heather Gazdik

Mon, 19 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to register activex control using eVB and eVC

2. evb Control manager, registering controls on emulator device.

3. New eVB article: Registering Active-X Controls on the Pocket PC

4. Bluetooth, eVB and ActiveX form controls...

5. DCOM, ActiveX controls and eVB

6. Cant Load or Register ActiveX component (using VBPLAY vbx)

7. Help: Using the datarepeater control with an ActiveX control containing an embedded datacombo control

8. REGISTERING ACTIVEX CONTROLS ON WEB PAGES

9. Registering ActiveX Controls for NT

10. Register ActiveX Control

11. ActiveX Control-Registering on User Machine

12. REGISTERING ACTIVEX CONTROLS ON WEB PAGES