How to use up/down key in iPAQ using eVB?
Author Message
 How to use up/down key in iPAQ using eVB?

Dear all,
I want to write a program which can be controlled by the up / down/
left/ right key in iPAQ.  Secondly, when I assign a command buttom in a
form, it's properties has a graphic mode. Can I add a bitmap to replace
the text in caption. Could anyone help?

Thank you

Sat, 06 Dec 2003 08:32:59 GMT
 How to use up/down key in iPAQ using eVB?
Hi Sammy:

Quote:
> I want to write a program which can be controlled by the up / down/
> left/ right key in iPAQ.

1) Freeware HotKey Active-X - Note some people can set the
KeyPreview property of the form and capture this on the KeyDown()
event of the form.
http://members.nbci.com/s309/

Secondly, when I assign a command button in a

Quote:
> form, it's properties has a graphic mode. Can I add a bitmap to replace
> the text in caption. Could anyone help?

2) NO - The command button in eVB is non graphical.
The best way of making a graphic button is to use a picture
box and set the picture property of the box to your image.
The picture box has Mouse_Down() and Mouse_Move()
events that you can use to trap when it was clicked.

Good Luck!

Vincent Collura
(Inventor/Engineer)

http://www.CeBeans.com
Did you get your beans Today?

Quote:
> Dear all,
> I want to write a program which can be controlled by the up / down/
> left/ right key in iPAQ.  Secondly, when I assign a command buttom in a
> form, it's properties has a graphic mode. Can I add a bitmap to replace
> the text in caption. Could anyone help?

> Thank you

Sun, 07 Dec 2003 02:02:32 GMT
 How to use up/down key in iPAQ using eVB?
Thank a lot
Quote:

> Hi Sammy:

> > I want to write a program which can be controlled by the up / down/
> > left/ right key in iPAQ.

> 1) Freeware HotKey Active-X - Note some people can set the
> KeyPreview property of the form and capture this on the KeyDown()
> event of the form.
> http://members.nbci.com/s309/

> Secondly, when I assign a command button in a
> > form, it's properties has a graphic mode. Can I add a bitmap to replace
> > the text in caption. Could anyone help?

> 2) NO - The command button in eVB is non graphical.
> The best way of making a graphic button is to use a picture
> box and set the picture property of the box to your image.
> The picture box has Mouse_Down() and Mouse_Move()
> events that you can use to trap when it was clicked.

> Good Luck!

> Vincent Collura
> (Inventor/Engineer)

> http://www.CeBeans.com
> Did you get your beans Today?

> > Dear all,
> > I want to write a program which can be controlled by the up / down/
> > left/ right key in iPAQ.  Secondly, when I assign a command buttom in a
> > form, it's properties has a graphic mode. Can I add a bitmap to replace
> > the text in caption. Could anyone help?

> > Thank you

Sun, 07 Dec 2003 08:26:43 GMT

1. IR control in iPAQ using eVB

2. using EVB on COMPAQ IPAQ 3800

3. eVB on iPAQ 36xx and iPAQ 39xx

4. How to select item in combo using up and down keys

5. Filter drop down menu using key strokes

6. UPS Online Tools Using VB

7. eVB article: Shutting Down External Applications from eVB

8. Using the Hardware-Buttons of my iPAQ ...

9. VBA ups & downs

10. vba ups & downs

11. Performance of iPAQ over Cassiopeia with eVB

12. Use vibration in ipaq 5450 by eVB ?