pocketpc sdk 2002 can't work with win 2000 server
Author Message
 pocketpc sdk 2002 can't work with win 2000 server

hi,

my pocketpc emulator can work with win xp but it produce
the following error when install on win 2000 server

"cannot find a suitable control manager for the device"
when I open the control manager for the emulator.

Have anyone try the pocketpc 2002 emulator in win2000
server? I have try for much time but could not get the
emulator to work. Please help if you try b4. thank you
very much

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 00:07:28 GMT
 pocketpc sdk 2002 can't work with win 2000 server
I'd say reinstall.  I've been running it on 2k server for a few years now.

--
Chris Tacke, eMVP
Windows CE Product Manager

Quote:
> hi,

> my pocketpc emulator can work with win xp but it produce
> the following error when install on win 2000 server

> "cannot find a suitable control manager for the device"
> when I open the control manager for the emulator.

> Have anyone try the pocketpc 2002 emulator in win2000
> server? I have try for much time but could not get the
> emulator to work. Please help if you try b4. thank you
> very much

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 00:37:50 GMT

1. 2000 SDK vs 2002 SDK

2. Added reference ->Simulator PocketPC 2002 won't start

3. PPC 2002 SDK Won't Install

4. PocketPC 2002 SDK installation..

5. Intrinsic Controls Symbol PocketPC 2002 SDK

6. PocketPC (Not 2002) SDK

7. Installing PocketPC 2002 SDK

8. Application written for Access 2000 with DAO won't run in Access 2002

9. Word 2002 Template won't open in Word 2000

10. Converting PocketPC 2000 evb project to PPC 2002

11. How ironic, the HPC 2000 SDK Download page doesn't work

12. FTP server for PocketPC 2002