Problems using SQL CE on POCKET PC 2002 emulation
Author Message
 Problems using SQL CE on POCKET PC 2002 emulation

Hello,

I'd like to use SQL CE database with aplication for pocket PC 2002.

I installed EVB 3.0, SQL sp 1.1.

When I reference SQL CE ACTIVEX object I get error of
incompatible version for this platform (POCKET PC 2002).

Since SP 1.1 should solve that, I don't know what is wrong.

I'm new in that type of programming so I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Regards     Darko

Mon, 14 Feb 2005 22:15:09 GMT
 Problems using SQL CE on POCKET PC 2002 emulation
Read this
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q317851

Quote:
> Hello,

> I'd like to use SQL CE database with aplication for pocket PC 2002.

> I installed EVB 3.0, SQL sp 1.1.

> When I reference SQL CE ACTIVEX object I get error of
> incompatible version for this platform (POCKET PC 2002).

> Since SP 1.1 should solve that, I don't know what is wrong.

> I'm new in that type of programming so I'd appreciate any suggestions.

> Regards     Darko

Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:55:19 GMT

1. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator using API

2. Pocket PC 2002 problems

3. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator problem

4. FtpPutFile Problems in Pocket PC 2002 & eVB

5. Pocket PC, eVB, SQL Server CE: Reccomendations please!

6. read blob data from sql server ce database in pocket pc

7. eVB Pocket Pc - Sql server ce

8. eVB / PPC 2002 emulator / SQL CE / ActiveSync problem

9. Visual Basic 6/ Pocket PC 2002

10. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator

11. Getting ADOCE 3.1 installed on an old iPAQ 3650 Pocket PC 2002

12. Pocket PC 2002 emulator and database