Can anyone help me to resolve this problem?~
Author Message
 Can anyone help me to resolve this problem?~

The following is my source code of PULL data from sql server to sql ce, but
it prompted failed,
What can I do for it? after i browse the newgroup of ms, some people said
the problem of yours is security setting, but can anyone tell me how to set
it? and any error in my source code?? and the PULL method only pull datas
into a new table???(it would auto created?)

Thanks.

On Error Resume Next
Dim ceRDA As SSCE.RemoteDataAccess
Set ceRDA = CreateObject("SSCE.RemoteDataAccess.1.0")
ceRDA.InternetURL = "http://kenfilszweb/rda/sscesa10.dll"
ceRDA.InternetLogin = "administrator"
ceRDA.InternetPassword = "boy"
ceRDA.LocalConnectionString = "data source=\wohaha\test.sdf"

'PULL method
Dim SQLString As Variant
Dim TmpTable As Variant
Dim RDAConnectionString As Variant

RDAConnectionString = "Provider=sqloledb;Data Source=kenfilsznt;Initial
Catalog=ePPC;user id=sa;password="
SQLString = "SELECT * FROM MyCustomers"
TmpTable = "TblErrCustomers"

ceRDA.Pull "MyCustomers", SQLString, RDAConnectionString, TRACKINGON,
TmpTable

If Err.Number <> 0 Then
    MsgBox (Err.Description)
End If

Set ceRDA = Nothing

Sign DocumentBest Regards, Benny Ng Kenfil Hong Kong Ltd. Shenzhen Office

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:52:59 GMT

1. Has anyone got (or resolved) Error 713?

2. Help: How to resolve serial port overrun problem?

3. Hi, any help resolving this problem will be greatly appreciated:

4. URGENT! Help needed in resolving an installation problem

5. URGENT! Help needed in resolving an installation problem

6. Recipient.Resolve Problems

7. Creating an e-mail message / Problems with resolving the names

8. How can I resolve this problem of Outlook Hook Provider

9. DNS.Resolve problem

10. ODBC Setup for Sybase SQL Server problem resolved

11. Resolved: MDI Focus/Arrow key problem

12. Problems resolved