how to start internet (gprs) connection in evb?
Author Message
 how to start internet (gprs) connection in evb?

Hi,

I want to use CEsocket or Winsocket to send data to a server. I works, but I
have to start the GPRS connection manually before I can use it.
How to solve this problem???

Thanks for help,

Wim

Tue, 01 Nov 2005 04:22:07 GMT
 how to start internet (gprs) connection in evb?
Hi,
use RAS - there are a couple of commercial offerings, and I think a free one
at Nick Grattans site

Pete

--
Pete Vickers
Microsoft Windows Embedded MVP

Quote:
> Hi,

> I want to use CEsocket or Winsocket to send data to a server. I works, but
> have to start the GPRS connection manually before I can use it.
> How to solve this problem???

> Thanks for help,

> Wim

Tue, 01 Nov 2005 05:35:30 GMT
 how to start internet (gprs) connection in evb?
Can you give me url for Nick Grattns site please...

Thanks for your help

Wim

Quote:
> Hi,
> use RAS - there are a couple of commercial offerings, and I think a free
one
> at Nick Grattans site

> Pete

> --
> Pete Vickers
> Microsoft Windows Embedded MVP
> HP Business Partner - Compaq Solutions Alliance
> http://www.gui-innovations.com

> > Hi,

> > I want to use CEsocket or Winsocket to send data to a server. I works,
but
> > have to start the GPRS connection manually before I can use it.
> > How to solve this problem???

> > Thanks for help,

> > Wim

Tue, 01 Nov 2005 06:01:23 GMT
 how to start internet (gprs) connection in evb?
http://www.nickgrattan.net/

--
Pete Vickers
Microsoft Windows Embedded MVP
HP Business Partner - Compaq Solutions Alliance
http://www.gui-innovations.com

Quote:
> Can you give me url for Nick Grattns site please...

> Thanks for your help

> Wim

> > Hi,
> > use RAS - there are a couple of commercial offerings, and I think a free
> one
> > at Nick Grattans site

> > Pete

> > --
> > Pete Vickers
> > Microsoft Windows Embedded MVP
> > HP Business Partner - Compaq Solutions Alliance
> > http://www.gui-innovations.com

> > > Hi,

> > > I want to use CEsocket or Winsocket to send data to a server. I works,
> but
> > > have to start the GPRS connection manually before I can use it.
> > > How to solve this problem???

> > > Thanks for help,

> > > Wim

Tue, 01 Nov 2005 20:47:20 GMT

1. GPRS CONNECTION WITH EVB

2. FTP via GPRS using eVB

3. Start RAS connection from eVB

4. how to launch dialer for a GPRS connection

5. Activate GPRS CONNECTION

6. Auto connect GPRS connection on combined PDA+phone

7. Starting the default internet connection

8. starting up internet connection out of VB program

9. 2 questions - starting internet connection and OCR

10. Starting Internet connection thru DUN

11. How to start an Internet connection?

12. Start internet connection without user interface