I want to synchronize the MDB file with CDB file
Author Message
 I want to synchronize the MDB file with CDB file

Hi,
    I want to synchronize the MDB file with CDB file using Activesync. And i
want to filter the records as it is possible between Sqlserver and Sqlserver
ce. So can i filter the records at the time of syncronization using Active
sync. Will the creation of the active sync provider solve this problem and
how? Please give me the solution.

Thanks in advance

Srikanth

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 07:23:06 GMT

1. Synchronize data between cdb and mdb files

2. Synchronizing .cdb on Pocket PC to .mdb on Desktop PC

3. Concatinate .mdb files into single .mdb file

4. Using mdb reference is allowed only from mdb file

5. Cannot Open my *.mdb file (it says error 3015 Indexes - but I think corrupted file)

6. Making an mdb file an EXE file

7. Export MDB file into text file

8. Big .mdb file, hopeless via shared files?

9. File sharing problems with mdb files over network

10. Copy DBF/DBT files to MDB files

11. Accessing .MDB file from remote file server thru slow LAN