SHFullscreen
Author Message
 SHFullscreen

I am able to run my app fullscreen using SHFullscreen. I also hide the
taskbar etc. and it all runs fine except if I leave it overnite, then
turn it on again the next day.

I set the app to run from wake-up and it works if it's off for maybe a
few hours, otherwise, as stated, if started after overnite, it still
starts up but the taskbar and ok button are back.

What process starts from turning on over-nite, that doesn't happen
when turned on after only a few hours or less?

Tue, 20 Dec 2005 01:06:50 GMT
 SHFullscreen
SHFullscreen does not actually 'hide' anything... it adjusts the Z order of
the menu bar, start and etc.  There are system events that reset the Z order
and cause a full screen app to revert back.  In order to prevent this, call
SHFullscreen whenever the Z order may be reset... and it will restore your
app to a full screen.

Rick Winscot

(remove the beginning underscore for correct email)

Quote:
> I am able to run my app fullscreen using SHFullscreen. I also hide the
> taskbar etc. and it all runs fine except if I leave it overnite, then
> turn it on again the next day.

> I set the app to run from wake-up and it works if it's off for maybe a
> few hours, otherwise, as stated, if started after overnite, it still
> starts up but the taskbar and ok button are back.

> What process starts from turning on over-nite, that doesn't happen
> when turned on after only a few hours or less?

Tue, 20 Dec 2005 03:41:20 GMT
 SHFullscreen
hi,

to try to stop the taskbar from returning, put the SHfullscreen on a
timer event aswell, this should stop the problem. it did for me.

craig.

for all your coding needs visit www.evbcode.com

Quote:

> I am able to run my app fullscreen using SHFullscreen. I also hide the
> taskbar etc. and it all runs fine except if I leave it overnite, then
> turn it on again the next day.

> I set the app to run from wake-up and it works if it's off for maybe a
> few hours, otherwise, as stated, if started after overnite, it still
> starts up but the taskbar and ok button are back.

> What process starts from turning on over-nite, that doesn't happen
> when turned on after only a few hours or less?

Tue, 20 Dec 2005 06:06:17 GMT

1. SHFullScreen

2. aygshell and SHFullScreen