Can't execute application on the device
Author Message
 Can't execute application on the device

Hi

I am trying to execute a Visual Basic Toolkit Programm on an Aero 2100.
Starting the programm in emulation works quite well, but when I want to
connect to the device an error message appears, which tells me that I don't
have the right version. According to the System Information, my Aero has
WinCE 2.11. I have tried the process by selecting 2.00 as well as 2.11 in VB
several times.
I have installed the Aero later than the Visual Basic Toolkit. Does that
matter? Do I have to keep to a certain sequence in the Installation process?

P.S.: By the way, the normal connection to the device works quite well, so I
suppose that cann't be the reason.

Thanks
Joe

Fri, 16 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. 'Canned' data in VB program

2. opening another application and execute it's command from vb

3. OPENING ANOTHER APPLICATION AND EXECUTE IT'S COMMAND FROM VB

4. Waiting for an application to finish executing before executing next app

5. command.execute didn't get executed sometimes

6. Executing an Application from within an Application

7. Smart device application using VB.net and web services

8. application software for USB device using VB

9. MCI-Device occupied by another application

10. How do you disable/Enable device power save while running an application

11. Problems transferring application to the mobile device

12. HOW TO Install my EVB application on real Pocket PC 2002 Device