ADOCE 3.0 - delete from tablename
Author Message
 ADOCE 3.0 - delete from tablename

Sorry for my English.

I Have an .cdb file, with some tables.
I execute  "delete from tablename". This table has 142 regs. and it takes 4
or 5 minutes to finish. What happens?

This table has an index.

Sat, 17 Dec 2005 15:37:04 GMT
 ADOCE 3.0 - delete from tablename
Hi,
try dropping and re-creating the table, or maybe post your code

Pete

--
Pete Vickers
Microsoft Windows Embedded MVP

Quote:
> Sorry for my English.

> I Have an .cdb file, with some tables.
> I execute  "delete from tablename". This table has 142 regs. and it takes
4
> or 5 minutes to finish. What happens?

> This table has an index.

Sat, 17 Dec 2005 17:56:49 GMT
 ADOCE 3.0 - delete from tablename
just a secondary thought...ms recommends using a connection object w/ your
rs operations b/c it apparently caches the queries...nowhere close to a sql
server execution plan...but it should help w/ most rs tasks...a little.

code does help.

final thought...if desktop ms access sucks (way!), you should expect the
watered down cdb versions to have exponentially degraded functionality as
well...imo.

Quote:
> Hi,
> try dropping and re-creating the table, or maybe post your code

> Pete

> --
> Pete Vickers
> Microsoft Windows Embedded MVP
> HP Business Partner - Compaq Solutions Alliance
> http://www.gui-innovations.com

> > Sorry for my English.

> > I Have an .cdb file, with some tables.
> > I execute  "delete from tablename". This table has 142 regs. and it
takes
> 4
> > or 5 minutes to finish. What happens?

> > This table has an index.

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 09:56:05 GMT

1. ADO and DELETE * FROM tablename

2. ADOCE 3.0, cannot create a new database

3. Datetime problems with adoce 3.0

4. problem with datetime in ADOCE 3.0

5. Install Wizard only sees ADOCE 3.0 (not 3.1)

6. ppc 2002,evb 3.0,adoce 3.1 Can't create object

7. ADOCE 3.0 - INDEX Problem

8. ADOCE 3.0 / 3.1

9. ADOCE & PB 3.0

10. How to get/download ADOCE 3.0 ?