Windows Powered Pocket PC
Author Message
 Windows Powered Pocket PC

I have developped an application on Embedded Visual Tools 3.0 vb that runs
on a H/PC CE 2.11 (namely HP Jornada 690) and with SQL Server 2000 for CE.
Now I have in mind to port my application on a smaller device. As I have
checked some
different devices (Cassiopeia E-125, Compaq iPAQ H3600 or HP Jornada 548)
they are
told to run a "windows powered pocket pc" as operating system. Is it still
CE? Can I
develop on embedded Visual Tools 3.0 VB for these devices?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Kayhan Aksoy.

Mon, 12 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Windows Powered Pocket PC
Yes these devices are Windows CE based.

--
Steve Maillet
Entelechy Software Consulting

Quote:
> I have developped an application on Embedded Visual Tools 3.0 vb that runs
> on a H/PC CE 2.11 (namely HP Jornada 690) and with SQL Server 2000 for CE.
> Now I have in mind to port my application on a smaller device. As I have
> checked some
> different devices (Cassiopeia E-125, Compaq iPAQ H3600 or HP Jornada 548)
> they are
> told to run a "windows powered pocket pc" as operating system. Is it still
> CE? Can I
> develop on embedded Visual Tools 3.0 VB for these devices?

> Thanks a lot in advance,
> Kayhan Aksoy.

Mon, 12 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Windows Powered Pocket PC
In Fact all you have to do is install the pocketpc SDK from  Disk 2 of
Embedded Visual Tools.

John Tolar

Quote:
> Yes these devices are Windows CE based.

> --
> Steve Maillet
> Entelechy Software Consulting
> smaillet 'AT' EntelechyConsulting 'DOT' com
> http://www.EntelechyConsulting.com

> > I have developped an application on Embedded Visual Tools 3.0 vb that
runs
> > on a H/PC CE 2.11 (namely HP Jornada 690) and with SQL Server 2000 for
CE.
> > Now I have in mind to port my application on a smaller device. As I have
> > checked some
> > different devices (Cassiopeia E-125, Compaq iPAQ H3600 or HP Jornada
548)
> > they are
> > told to run a "windows powered pocket pc" as operating system. Is it
still
> > CE? Can I
> > develop on embedded Visual Tools 3.0 VB for these devices?

> > Thanks a lot in advance,
> > Kayhan Aksoy.

Wed, 14 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. pocket pc transfer file to another pocket pc

2. Newbie : Pocket PC/Handheld PC/Palm PC

3. name confusion - pocket pc or windows ce

4. Windows media player control for pocket PC

5. Microsoft Windows Platform SDK for Pocket PC Crashes

6. Difference between PalmSize PC et Pocket PC

7. Diff between Pocket PC OS / Handled PC OS/ Embedded NT OS

8. How to connect PC by Pocket PC

9. Synchronizing .cdb on Pocket PC to .mdb on Desktop PC

10. database from pocket pc to desktop pc

11. Transfer files from PC to pocket pc

12. Autonumber and Pocket PC