ListView DblClick
Author Message
 ListView DblClick

Is it possible to detect double click in a list View control?Thanks in
adavnce

Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:50:46 GMT
 ListView DblClick
Not without some API work..
Quote:

> Is it possible to detect double click in a list View control?Thanks in
> adavnce

Sat, 17 Dec 2005 18:14:26 GMT
 ListView DblClick
Can i have the names of the API?

Quote:
> Not without some API work..

Quote:
> > Is it possible to detect double click in a list View control?Thanks in
> > adavnce

Sat, 17 Dec 2005 18:57:17 GMT
 ListView DblClick
Sorry, I have not used the API's before.

Try searching www.devbuzz.com

Paul Newton

Quote:

> Can i have the names of the API?

> > Not without some API work..

> > > Is it possible to detect double click in a list View control?Thanks in
> > > adavnce

Sat, 17 Dec 2005 21:27:53 GMT

1. ListView DblClick Event

2. Listview Dblclick, in which column?

3. Listview DblClick and ItemClick

4. listview DblClick event

5. Listview Dblclick, in which column?

6. ListView DblClick and HitTest

7. DblClick = Click event then DblClick event?

8. Question re: Listview control & dblclick

9. DblClick in ListView

10. Question re: Listview and dblclick ??

11. setting macro for shapes dblclick event at runtime

12. Datagrid dblClick problem