eVB can't debug in the Pocket PC 2002 Emulator but does on the device
Author Message
 eVB can't debug in the Pocket PC 2002 Emulator but does on the device

Hi

A wierd problem in that eVB won't debug on the Pocket PC 2002 emulator. It
does however copy the files over to the emulator but for some reason just
doesn't start the debugging session.
Everything works fine when debugging on the actual device.

This is problem occurs on 3 of the 4 development machines we have. All
machines have an active network connection and I have also installed the
microsoft loopback adapter but this doesn't change anything.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

Guy

Sat, 06 Nov 2004 17:48:23 GMT

1. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator and eVB Control Manager

2. HOW TO Install my EVB application on real Pocket PC 2002 Device

3. Pocket PC 2002 emulator won't load program

4. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator

5. Pocket PC 2002 emulator and database

6. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator problem

7. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator

8. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator using API

9. Pocket PC 2002 emulator tutroial?

10. Winsock control on Pocket pc 2002 emulator

11. Emulator for Pocket PC 2002

12. eVB and Pocket PC 2002 on Pentium 4